Port Property Management is a privately-owned business in Portland Maine. We were founded in 1993 and are proud to be locally owned and operated for the 25 years we’ve been in business. Our goal is to rent attractive apartments and to provide exceptional customer service to our residents.
Port Property Management manages and maintains approximately 100 unique properties. Most of the buildings managed are on, or just off the Portland peninsula. We manage a number of attractive apartments in South Portland as well.
Our staff is made up of experienced professionals. Most employees have been with us for 5, 10, 20 years and enjoy the culture and professionalism that define our business. Port Property takes pride in the product we offer, the service we provide, and the relationships we have forged throughout our time in business.
Our Core Values
- We believe that providing safe, clean, well maintained apartments to all tenants is our responsibility as a good landlord and we take it very seriously.
- We feel that supporting local businesses is important to our community, city, and the State of Maine.
- We hold our relationships with our vendors in high regard and value the bond that we have with all of our partners in business.
- We support diversity in our company and in the properties we manage.
- We continue to improve our business model, based on the feedback, insights, and constructive criticism we get from our tenants and people within our business community.