Just a skip and a jump over the scenic Casco Bay Bridge and you’ll find yourself in the desirable South Portland community. If you’re looking to live in the Greater Portland area, yet want to be slightly removed from the hustle and bustle of the city, then South Portland will be a great fit. You’ll be sandwiched between Portland’s Old Portland and some of Maine’s most popular beaches – a central location for enjoying the best of both worlds.
This lovely two bedroom apartment has been renovated from top to bottom. It features a gorgeous new kitchen, private porch, plenty of storage space (five closets!), and hardwood floors throughout. An efficient combo washer/dryer, new dishwasher, and two off-street parking spots offer added convenience.
***MOVE IN SPECIAL: TAKE $500 OFF FIRST MONTH’S RENT!!!***
– 2 bedrooms
– 2nd floor
– Tenant pays heat (affordable natural gas) and electricity
– In-unit washer/dryer combo
– 2 off-street parking spots included
– Pet friendly 🙂
– Two years of good rental history, co-signer, OR previous homeownership.
– First month, last month, and security deposit upon lease signing.
– 2.5x monthly rent in income. Proof of income required.
– Renter’s insurance.
– $20/month per cat, $50/month per dog. No more than two pets per apartment.
For more info or to schedule a showing, call our South Portland office at 207-799-7469!
- Laundry - in-unit
- Trash Removal
- Dog: 0-75lbs
11 Hoyt Street – Apartment 201 ***$500 Off First Month’s Rent!***
Price: $1,350Get Directions