Just a skip and a jump over the scenic Casco Bay Bridge and you’ll find yourself in the desirable South Portland community. If you’re looking to live in the Greater Portland area, yet want to be slightly removed from the hustle and bustle of the city, then South Portland will be a great fit. You’ll be sandwiched between Portland’s Old Portland and some of Maine’s most popular beaches – a central location for enjoying the best of both worlds.
This lovely two bedroom apartment has been renovated from top to bottom. It features a gorgeous new kitchen, private porch, plenty of storage space (five closets!), and hardwood floors throughout. An efficient combo washer/dryer, new dishwasher, and two off-street parking spots offer added convenience. Move in by August 15th and receive $500 off from your 1st month’s rent!
– 2 bedrooms
– 3rd floor
– Affordable natural gas heat
– In-unit washer/dryer
– Water/sewer and 2 off-street parking spots included
– Pet friendly 🙂
– For more info, call Jen at 207-799-7469
– Available August 11th!
– Two years of good rental history, co-signer, OR previous homeownership.
– First month, last month, and security deposit upon lease signing.
– 2.5x monthly rent in income. Proof of income required.
– Renter’s insurance.
– $20/month per cat, $50/month per dog. No more than two pets per apartment.
- Laundry - in-unit
- Trash Removal
- Dog: 0-75lbs
11 Hoyt Street – Apartment 301
Price: $1,350Get Directions