***MOVE IN SPECIAL: TAKE $500 OFF FIRST MONTH’S RENT!!***
Hardwood floors, your own private balcony, a dishwasher, and tile floors in both the kitchen and bathroom make this apartment a clean, classic space. Two off-street parking spots offer added convenience, and don’t worry about shoveling, raking, or any other yard work — Port Property Management takes care of all the snow removal and lawn care.
Located on Burnham Street, you’ll have easy access to the Greenbelt Walkway, an bike path that runs from the Wainwright athletic fields to Bug Light Park. You’ll also be located less than two miles from the heart of Portland’s Old Port, and a mile from the Mill Creek Shopping area.
– 2 bedroom
– 3rd floor
– Pet friendly
Utilities, amenities, etc.
– Off-street parking included
– Tenant pays heat, electric
– Management pays hot water
– Affordable Rinnai (natural gas) heat
– 1st, last, and security deposit
– Two years of good rental history
– Proof of income required
– Proof of renters insurance
– Good credit score (620+)
– If you don’t meet ALL requirements, a cosigner is required
- Hot Water
- Laundry - coin op
- Trash Removal
- Dog: 0-75lbs
10 Burnham Street – Apartment 12
Price: $1,250Get Directions