Hardwood floors, your own private balcony, a dishwasher, and tile floors in both the kitchen and bathroom make this apartment a clean, classic space. Two off-street parking spots offer added convenience, and don’t worry about shoveling, raking, or any other yard work — Port Property Management takes care of all the snow removal and lawn care.
You’ll have easy access to the Greenbelt Walkway, an off-road path that runs from the Wainwright athletic fields to Bug Light Park. You’ll also be located less than two miles from the heart of Portland’s Old Port — a great bike ride in the summer, and an easy bus or car ride any time of year.
– 1 year lease required
– 2 bedroom
– 2nd floor
– Pet friendly
Utilities, amenities, etc.
– Off-street parking included
– Tenant pays heat, electric
– Management pays hot water
– Affordable Rinnai (natural gas) heat
– 1st, last, and security deposit
– Two years of good rental history
– Proof of income required
– Proof of renters insurance
– Good credit score (620+)
– If you don’t meet ALL requirements, a cosigner is required